1. Casting Directors are middle management, not agents.
2. Casting Directors “audition” for jobs just like you do.
3. Casting Directors should be “actor friendly”.
5. Be an “applicant” not a “supplicant.”
6. Always do the best that you can, it’s your audition time.
7. Your Agent works for you.
8. Do not use Talent Managers.
9. Invest in your “sales tools”.
10. Invest in your “craft”.
11. Taking a Casting Director’s class is not the same as an audition. You are not being considered for work, you are working!
12. Stay on top of new technology, it is the future.
This site is a work in progress, and will be a part of an expanded web site under the home address of www://artlynch.org. Any additions, corrections, ideas, guest material are greatly appreciated. Please also review the material located along the right hand column, then contact me at email@example.com. No funds are collected or directly solicited by this site. Google Ads are used to expand Google search and tools reach. Web assistance and a web master are also being sought. Thank you in advance. -Art Lynch