THE BUSINESS OF ACTING & COLD READING MASTERY
A FREE CLASS!
Most actors make very little progress year to year in their career due to having under-developed business skills. They've overdosed on extra work, theater, scene study classes, multiple agents that don't work, etc... and for many, their career has seemed to come to a halt altogether. The excitement of the "new year" has now worn off and these actors feel that they are back in the same boat they were in last year.
What is lacking in the actor's career is a "Winning Strategic Business Game Plan!" Los Angeles is full of classes and seminars that help guide you in only one aspect of the business (script analysis, improv, scene work, movement etc.). Most acting coaches and institutions design their programs to keep the actor "in the chairs" for as long as they possibly can. Most actors believe that all they have to do is stay in their scene study class and everything will fall into place eventually. This faulty philosophy perpetuates the high turnover rate of failed actors in the industry year after year.
As an actor, you are the "CEO" of your own personal services corporation. You are the President of your own business. A wise, productive business owner develops and solid, winning business plan before their "grand opening." A Winning Strategic Game Plan! is imperative to thrive as an actor today.
Offered now to the public as a free class (formerly available only to the clients of his paid courses), Booking Coach Mike Pointer of Hey, I Saw Your Commercial! has developed a Free Class – The Business of Acting & Cold Reading Mastery.
* 2 Powerful, breakthrough On-Camera Script/Copy exercises!
* 2 Very specific things Casting Directors expect an actor to execute when reading copy from the cue card. (Learn what most veteran actors don't know!)
* The #1 marketing tool actors can use to create more castings for commercials, television and films with or without an agent.
* How to legally break a contract with an unproductive agent before the contract term is up and identify and sign with a productive, "clout" agency.
* How to receive the extra 20% "agent/manager fee" when you book a job even if you don't have an agent.
* 2 questions you should never ask an agent in a meeting for representation. Not knowing what they are can cause a meeting to end almost immediately and cause them not to sign you.
* The photo most actors have posted up on casting services that may be blocking you from getting more auditions.
* 4 Big mistakes actors make on their resume. Including one that can cause an agent to throw your submission away immediately after opening it, and the other is hazardous to your personal safety!
Four Dates Only to choose from:
Saturday, September 4th, 2010 at 12 noon or
Sunday, September 5th, 2010 at 11am or
Monday, September 6th, 2010 at 6pm or
Wednesday, September 8th, 2010 at 7pm
Choose ONE class only!
Arrive 15 minutes early for awesome door prizes!
YOU MUST RSVP:
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com, and RSVP to:
or sign up online at:
THIS WILL BE A SOLD OUT EVENT - To guarantee your seat for this event and put your name in the drawing for the fabulous door prizes mentioned above, you may deposit a REFUNDABLE seat holding fee of $24.99 - Simply go to www.paypal.com and send your payment of $24.99 to email@example.com - and be sure to write in the comments box: BUSINESS CLASS/INFOLIST priority seating. Your payment will be REFUNDED IN FULL when you show up to class. Those who do not guarantee their seat may attend the class on a space available basis - you must still RSVP in advance by calling the studio line immediately at (323) 939-4612).
*The $24.99 seat holding fee is NOT MANDATORY - it only guarantees that you will actually show up to the event and have a front row seat saved for you.
Get ready for one of the most powerful, career transforming classes you've ever taken.
SPECIAL DISCOUNT FOR INFOLIST.com!!
Be sure to mention INFOLIST.com when you register, and get 15% OFF on all of Mike's other classes! Inquire at (323) 939-4612 for details!
Class to be held at:
Hey, I Saw Your Commercial! Studios
1017 South La Brea Avenue #B
(1 Blk. South of Olympic Blvd.)
Los Angeles, CA 90019