Dos and Don'ts
- Print or staple your resume to the back of your headshot.
- If you are stapling, trim your resume to fit the headshot. Cut you resume - 8x10.
- Make sure the contact information on the back is up-to-date, and that you have an email address.
- If you have a lot of projects, it's better to list the best ones.
- Never lie about your experience.
- Don't make up special skills or write things down just so to fill in the special skill area.
- Don't use a resume that is larger that 8 ½ x 11.
- Don't use a resume that is more than one page.
- Don't staple reviews or clippings to your resume. They just get in the way.
- Don't make the type smaller than 10 pt. If you have that much experience, edit it down.